Saturday 5 April 2014

Introduction

Hello,

I am Matt, a 23 year old railway nerd that has stumbled into 009 modelling. Being young and busy I have limited time to work on my projects but through this blog shall motivate myself to spend time each week doing something WVLR related. However, since I am currently minus any of the railway itself you will notice the photos are taken on a desk-based test track in front of some other projects I have. These may interest people too so I hope to have a regular feature showcasing one of these, or perhaps a previous project (I have plenty of HBLR bits and pieces to display).

I will aim to credit all techniques I have clearly copied and all manufacturers without whom things would be different indeed! If you feel I have missed someone, just let me know.

I want to make it perfectly clear that this is a long term project and may not be finished before I'm grey or bald (though that is well underway already...)!

Challenge 1: A feature on my latest carriage (No.3) before the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment